For our scholarship program, we are looking for people who are passionate about pursuing their goals, as we believe that the success of a scholarship program depends very much on the motivation and dedication of its holders. Do you fulfil our requirements and would like to take part in our program? Check the application criteria below to find out whether you qualify to apply to our ALLSTAY-scholarship.
To be able to apply for the ALLSTAY-scholarship you must fulfil the following criteria:
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- You are a student at the SRH university of Applied Sciences in North Rhine-Westphalia and will be in the 1st or 2nd semester of a study course with an international focus at the beginning of the scholarship period (1 October).
- You can show us some outstanding achievements (these can be related to your work, academic record, sport activities, or other areas).
- You are dedicated, motivated and would like to take on social responsibilities.
How to apply
Applications will be accepted up until the 20st November 2020 and can be submitted online only.
After the application deadline has ended, the university will inform you whether or not you are invited to a selection interview. A special committee will then select students for the scholarship based on the selection interviews and applications. The final decision is made after an internal review process which may take some time. The new scholarship holders will be accepted into the program on the 1st of October of each year.
- Online application (CV with maximum length of one page, motivational letter with a maximum length of half a page, a current overview of your grades if available or otherwise your most recent school leaving certificate). Please note: In order to ensure error-free verification of the documents submitted, they will be accepted exclusively in German or English.
- Pre-selection by selection committee.
- Invitations for selection interviews.
- Final selection by steering committee.
The university awards the ALLSTAY-scholarships for the standard period of study until students have completed their studies, but for a maximum of two years for a master’s course and three years for a bachelor’s course. The university expects scholarship holders to fulfil their academic potential (gaining all ECTS required per semester). This will be evaluated by the university each semester. Should a student’s academic achievements fall below expectations, the university reserves the right to end the scholarship prematurely.