You want to study? It´s your choice: Hamm or Leverkusen
Information to Corona-Situation
Due to the worsening situation and the rapidly increasing number of corona infections in Nordrhein-Westfalen, the mayor of the city Hamm has issued a general ordiance. Due to these developments and the general situation the university management has decided on the following measures:
- Returning travelers from the risk areas defined by the Robert Koch Institute are prohibited from entering the university for a period of 14 days after their stay there.
- As already communicated, there will be no more lessons in our university. We had already informed in detail about the perpetuation of online teaching.
- From now on, access to our university for students is only allowed at agreed dates, e.g. for exams to perceive.
- Prolonging until 17.04.2020 the courses will be offered in Blended-Learning formate. This means that furthermore there will be no classroom-based courses and teaching will take place in the form of online teaching, combined with self-study and guidance.
- Currently we plan to resume classroom teaching from 20.04.2020 on.
SRH Hamm stands for close support of students - and this will continue to be the case, especially in the current situation. As usual, all lecturers are available for your concerns. Please make increased use of these services if you have any questions about the contents, your dissertations or other topics related to your studies. Please contact us by e-mail and make an appointment by telephone.
Students and colleagues will be continuously informed about current developments.
We ask for your understanding for these measures, which serve to protect the health of students and staff. We will keep you up to date due to the current situation.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any further questions: email@example.com
Welcome to our State-of-the-Art Degree Programmes!
Not many decisions in life are as consequential and far-reaching as choosing the right university degree programme for you. This is why it’s essential to find the best educational partner possible – and why it is so reassuring when you find yourself in good hands. When it comes to an education in Logistics, Economics, Social Work, or Work and Organizational Psychology, SRH Hamm is the ideal choice.
Whether in a Bachelor’s or a Master’s degree programme, SRH University Hamm prepares students for future careers by providing them with a professional, flexible, and practice-oriented university education. Our clearly laid-out curriculum, combined with individual mentoring, enables students to focus on getting the most out of their studies.
Our experienced instructors, along with course content that is in tune with the current needs of potential employers, ensures that students acquire precisely those skills that are most relevant for their future careers. At SHR Hamm, we place great emphasis on interdisciplinary knowledge. All of our degree programmes encompass technical and academic knowledge as well as the basics of business administration, commerce, labour management, and the social sciences.
Our objective is to ensure that all of our degree programmes provide the highest quality education possible – whether in logistics, economics, social work, or work and organisational psychology.
Information on the following English-language degree programmes can be found on our English-language website:
Master’s degree programmes: "International Business and Engineering (M.Eng.)", "Supply Chain Management (M.Sc.)" and "Supply Chain Management - distance learning (M.Sc.)"
Information on each of these courses can be found in the Academics section of the website.
For those fluent in or currently learning German, we offer the following degree programmes in German:
- Logistics B.Sc. - fulltime
- Logistics B.Sc. - dual study
- Business management B.Sc. - fulltime
- Business management B.Sc. - dual study
- Business Analytics B.Sc. - fulltime
- Business Analytics B.Sc. - dual study
- Social work B.A. - fulltime
- Social work B.A. - dualstudy
- Social work B.A. - extra-occupational study
- Work and organizational psychology study B.A. - fulltime
- Psychology B.Sc. - fulltime